How To Obtain Your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
- Are you 18 years old or have parental consent?
- Do you believe you have one of the conditions necessary to qualify?
- Are you an Arkansas resident?
- Chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Muscle spasms
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
Set a time to meet with a registered physician and obtain a prescription for medical marijuana. To obtain a list of doctors you can speak with, please fill out the form at the bottom of this website.
Once you have set an appointment with the Doctor you would like to visit. Be sure to attend the Doctor’s visit as they can only prescribe you in person.
Be open and transparent with your Doctor regarding your interest in medical marijuana.
After your receive your prescription. Be sure to hold on to it and bring it home. Take a picture of it with your phone just in case you lose it.
Receive A List Of Qualified Doctors
Fill out the form to be redirected to a list of qualified doctors across Arkansas.